Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crafty mama moments

Lately my husband and I have been having the argument of whether or not I am spoiling my children or just being creative and fun. Well OBVIOUSLY I am just being creative and fun, duh! ;-) Well in their lunches lately I have found it to be so fun to make their sandwiches into fun shapes....

Who doesn't love a little bit of LOVE with their lunch?


And you know those lunch ables that kids love but you hate to buy because one they are packed full of sodium and two they are super expensive? Well here's my solution to that:
Healthy nitrate free turkey, mozzarella cheese and organic crackers :)
So what's your vote? Spoiled or crafty and fun?
The best part of it is that you can make them according to whatever your kid happens to be into that day because we all know they change their minds so fastly! And if you are focusing on a particular letter or theme for a day you can pick a cookie cutter that coordinates with that. I stick with it's just fun for the kids and fun for me...so FUN all around.

2 comments:

  1. Totally crafty and fun! I love the faux lunchable, I need to do that with Gracie. When we fo to the grocery store the ONLY thing she begs for is a lunchable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it w/ kids and lunchables? I'd put a boa constrictor in Garrett's lunchbox before I put one of those disgusting things! LOL, Garrett gets excited if I take the pizza cutter and make his sandwich into triangles instead of rectangles!

    ReplyDelete