Tuesday, September 21, 2010

F is FUN!



Because of the busy week and the non crafty E, we spent a little bit more time with F because it really was FUN!



* We made a Family portrait- this is always fun at this age because you get to see what their little imaginations come up with!




* We colored lots of Fishies that were Friends from our coloring book.


*We made our own fishies to play with or use as a bookmark. I cut out a fish of 2 sizes and let the kids glue them on top of each other. Then we glued the fish onto a colorful stick. And the most fun part was letting the kids glue on the eye and the embellishments to make their fishie fun! By the way I got the bags of eyes and gems at the Dollar Tree!




*We made a picture with our FEET! I traced the kids feet and let them write Feet and their names as a keepsake.



*We made Faces on a plate. I gave the kids a paper plate and let them draw their interpretation of their Face. You can glue a stick to it and let them use it as a mask in front of their face if you would like.





*Last but not least was my Favorite we made Frames! We took colorful popsicle sticks and glued them together in a frame shape then glammed them up with some gems. Then I happened to have some magnet handy so I cut strips and stuck it to the back of the frames so the kids could put them on the Fridge!








No comments:

Post a Comment