Tuesday, September 28, 2010

H is for Happy!!!

Hooray for H! We Had tons of fun with the letter H! There are some great feelings that start with H and we sure did talk about them. We were always trying to stay Happy and give tons of Hugs! For some reason my kids were also feeling extra Hoppy and preferred to hop everywhere. There were some activited that I didn't get to and it looks like we will just Have to do them next time. But for now this is what we did:






* The kids made a House made of craft sticks and then colored them
on the inside and out. I loved seeing their imagination used for this one.





* I let the kids stencil hearts on a paper and then decorate them by glueing on pieces of colored tissue paper.





* We did a dot to dot Horse and then colored them! I 've never seen such colorful horses;)




* Lastly I seem to love making crafts on craft sticks so we went ahead and painted wooden Hearts and glued them onto colorful craft sticks. This was a 2 part craft since the paint had to dry but they really enjoyed it.

We ended our days Happy with lots of Hugs! Hope you Have a Happy day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment